Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm.D Forums
Welcome to our forum!

Kindly register and be a part of our group...

For any concerns, write your comment in Help Forum below.

Have a nice time Smile
Welcome to our forum!

Kindly register and be a part of our group...

For any concerns, write your comment in Help Forum below.

Have a nice time Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PharmD.niceboard.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maha atef

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Empty
PostSubject: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:00 am

For students, clinicians, and lecturers, the process of studying, practicing, and teaching pharmacotherapy could be much easier than you do if you were able to draw in your minds a unique picture for each disease. This will enable to see each disease as one unit. This site (Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy) is going to provide you with unique pictures for the most common human diseases.

As I'm convinced with the idea of connecting information together and making links between them, to prevent their escape from my mind, I've designed this site to help those who study, practice, or teach pharmacotherapy to deal with "information explosion!" in this field.

I really hope that you find this site helpful.

Your comments and suggestions will be very helpful for me to improve the idea! Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_biggrin

www.zoomout-ph.com
Back to top Go down
jalli

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

hello,

yeah its see from your commets that this is really helpful information for me and others also

internet
chemist
Back to top Go down
maha atef

PostSubject: Re: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Sorry jalli, I can't understand "its see from your commets " would you please clarify it.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
jalli

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 pm

i only want to say that you have give good information
Back to top Go down
maha atef

PostSubject: Re: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 am

ah, thanks jalli, hope you really benefit from the website. Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy   Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoom Out - Pharmacotherapy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm.D Forums :: Main forum :: Pharmacy Network and Internet-
Jump to: