Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm.D Forums
Welcome to our forum!

Kindly register and be a part of our group...

For any concerns, write your comment in Help Forum below.

Have a nice time Smile
Welcome to our forum!

Kindly register and be a part of our group...

For any concerns, write your comment in Help Forum below.

Have a nice time Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PharmD.niceboard.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can we make our teeth whiter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skysoldier
Admin

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-15

How can we make our teeth whiter? Empty
PostSubject: How can we make our teeth whiter?   How can we make our teeth whiter? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Don't spend your hard-earned money on expensive teeth whitening kits! Get the very same results absolutely free. Don't pay a high office call to go to the dentist and get your teeth professionally whitened! You can have white teeth with things that are probably just sitting in your medicine chest or kitchen cupboard. Don't bother with those gel packs that you have to leave on your teeth. Don't buy that expensive mouthwash for smokers! You have everything that you need to brighten and whiten your teeth right in your own home. Remember that this is free and it works.

Do I have these items in my house?

All you need to whiten your teeth are simple household products. Ok, first go to the kitchen. Open the cupboard where you keep your baking supplies. Do you have baking soda? You probably do. Spoon about two teaspoons of baking soda into a little bowl or cup. Now, travel over to the nearest bathroom. Open the medicine chest. Do you have hydrogen peroxide? You probably have this common household item, too.

How do I make this paste?

Drop two or three teaspoons (this may not be exact) of the hydrogen peroxide into the baking soda, making a paste. This sometimes takes a little trial and error. Be sure it is the same consistency as toothpaste. If you wish, you can add a bit of mint flavoring or even a small dollop of toothpaste.

How do I use this free whitener?

Brush your teeth with your mixture, being sure to leave it on your teeth for at least two minutes. Do NOT swallow this paste! Trust me, you wouldn't want to swallow it- the taste is not the best. To make the paste taste better, try to use the above tips. This will help to make the taste a little bit tastier.

What should I do after using this paste?

After you finish brushing with this free paste, brush again with regular toothpaste to rid your mouth of the taste as well as the peroxide solution. You will be amazed at just how white and bright your teeth will be! Many smokers and heavy coffee drinkers use this little trick. This may be a home remedy that your grandmother even used.

I have a dental condition. Should I try this whitener? Beware that if you have open sores, cavities, gingivitis, or other gum diseases this may make your gums appear white for a short time. This may not be the whitener for your teeth if they are very sensitive. As with anything, you should consult your doctor or dentist before trying this or any other medical treatment.

How often can I use this paste?

· This treatment can be done weekly, monthly, or whenever you want extra bright teeth!

· You shouldn't brush with this mixture more than once per week.

List of Items Needed

· 3 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide (the amount may vary depending on family size)

· 2 teaspoons of baking soda (the amount may vary depending on family size)

· Optional (A small amount of toothpaste or drop of mint flavor may also be added.)

Hopefully, this article put a bright smile on your face!

Source: Essortment.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.discountpharmacy.bz

How can we make our teeth whiter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm.D Forums :: Main forum :: Off-topic-
Jump to: